- To facilitate rapid publication, authors are requested to submit only electronic file (DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF) for the Peer review process. Articles that have been prepared in LaTeX will be accepted for review, but only in PDF format.
Initial Submission of Manuscript
- In order to submit the manuscript you need an author account. If you already have an account, then go ahead else click here to create one. Without an author sign in Graphy tracking system will not allow you to submit the manuscript.
- If you face any difficulties login to our Editorial Managing System for the submission of manuscript, you can send it to our E-mail address email@example.com.
- Authors are requested to follow the Author Guidelines for preparation of the manuscript, before submitting to us. In order to reduce delays in the peer review process, the author should maintain the Graphy Publications style and format.
Types of Articles
- Graphy Publications accepts Research, Review, Abstract, Addendum, Announcement, Article-Commentary, Book-Review, Short communication, Letter to Editor, Annual Meeting Abstracts, Conference Proceedings, Case-Report, Correction, Discussion, Meeting-Report, Obituary, Oration, Product-Review, Hypothesis, Analysis towards publication.
Cover Letter : Around 500 words
Submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter stating briefly about:
- Novel findings of research work
- Significance of research work
- Evidence to support the new finding
- Benefit of the results in the respective field
- Significance of the results to scientific community
Corresponding Author Details
- The corresponding author should provide the complete current postal address, telephone, fax numbers and E-mail address to maintain communication during publication process. The corresponding author is responsible for assuring the content of submission on behalf of all other authors.
- To submit revised manuscript to the tracking system, you will receive a notification submission requiring revise submission once the review process completed and Action Editor submit the decision to revise the manuscript.
- During the revised submission besides manuscript there will one Action link, you will find the tab asking for revised submission you can attach your revised manuscript along with the answer to reviewers comments. Explain the modification point by point clearly and briefly on the first page of the Revised-MS. Highlight or underline the modified content in the body for making editor decision easier.